The Driver/Merchandiser’s primary function is to support the delivery, display and merchandising of Wisynco’s products to route customers and ensure that the Company’s “Look of Success” standards are achieved and maintained.
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in operating a handheld ordering device, and prior working experience in the beverage industry.
- Prior customer service experience and demonstrated ability in resolving customer issues/complaints.
- Proven ability to work in an environment where collaboration with cross-functional partners is a key focus and speed is crucial.
- Able to operate with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ability to respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.
- Able to work flexible working hours with sound organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer relations and relationship building skills.
- Consistent record of road safety.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed to operate a truck – five (5) ton and over.
- Valid Open General Driver’s License.
- Minimum of two (2) years sales and five (5) years driving experience.
- Secondary Level Education, Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
Email resumes to email@example.com by May 7, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.