Criteria for final listing
- Schools should indicate their interest via email to email@example.com by October 17th.
- Only secondary schools will be eligible to apply.
- Only the 10 schools selected will be eligible to continue to phase two and receive funds to implement project.
- Applications must include a brief description of project. Application form will be provided
- Funds will be disbursed directly to the school and MUST be used for project implementation.
- Projects should be implemented between January and March 2017
- Internal briefing session will be done for schools sales team by a brand team member on September 16th
- If required, Regional Manager and Promotions Supervisors and schools reps must be prepared to present competition to schools administrative team along with trained BAs and brand team representative
- Schools can only enter one category
- Project must be sustainable over a 2-year period (minimum)
- All projects must have a clear educational benefit
- Schools are not allowed to request assistance from any third parties. Work carried out must be done by students, administrative staff and community members from immediate surrounding areas.
- Project implemented must be directly related to schools needs in terms of conservation, energy or environmental practices
- WATA field team will schedule visits with each of the participating schools during project implementation phase.