Wisynco Group Limited is seeking a vibrant, dynamic and creative individual with the right set of qualifications, skills, and experience to fill the role of Talent Development Officer.
The successful candidate will provide integral support in the implementation of initiatives and activities aimed at developing the required skills and competencies of team members across the Group to ensure the fulfillment of the business objectives. He or she will also coordinate development programmes, activities, and training aimed at closing critical skills gaps and allowing individuals to maximize the opportunities available to them at Wisynco.
• First Degree in Human Resource Management and/or Development, Industrial Psychology, Communication or related discipline.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with at least two (2) years in Learning & Development.
• Results oriented, execution driven and innovative in thinking
• Ability to maintain effective relationships at all levels
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills
• Proven ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Talent Development Officer as the subject no later than Friday July 8, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.