The Quality Assurance Manager will serve as a member of the Plant Leadership Team and will lead in the development of programmes and policies to ensure that the product specifications, analytical procedures, and process controls are implemented to achieve the Plant’s quality objectives.
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies to maintain quality assurance standards
• Numeric with a good understanding of data analysis and statistical methods
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Outstanding leadership, relationship, and communication skills
• Sound attention to detail and a results-driven approach
• Working knowledge of quality measures and management systems, such as Total Quality Management, SQF, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Quality Assurance Management in the Food Service or Beverage Industry
• Certification in quality control management – ISO 9000 or other quality standard series
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and resumes by
June 29, 2018 to email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.