WISYNCO Group Limited is seeking to identify a result driven individual to join the team as its Production Superintendent.
The Production Superintendent will oversee aspects of the food processing operation by directing teams to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, quality, and productivity. This individual must have strong decision-making capabilities and be able to quickly and effectively resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Knowledge of industrial plant safety policies and procedures, safety regulations, chemical hazards, and other precautions in order to promote an effective and safe workplace.
• Results driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a high-performance manufacturing environment with an unwavering ethical commitment
• Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks with excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels
• Excellent analytical, planning, administrative and follow-up/ follow-through skills
• Proven ability to apply business principles and practices effectively driving metric and business performance improvements
• Lean 5S manufacturing and six sigma experience preferred
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related field
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience, three (3) of which should be within a food manufacturing facility at a decision-making level
• Certification in Food Safety, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 14001, OSHE 18001or related certification
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and resumes by
July 6, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.