Incumbent will be responsible for scheduling and carrying out maintenance activities to equipment, to increase effectiveness and maximize production output. Primary duties will include – performing machinery and equipment repairs where necessary, analyzing work orders, downtimes and uptimes on production line.
Required Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Sound Knowledge of cleaver brooks broilers & sullair air compressors
- Knowledge of Jamaica’s Health & Safety regulations – OHSAS 18001:2007
- Experience carrying out plasma arc welding and sheet metal arc welding
- Good Knowledge of local and international safety standards FSSC 22000 and ISO 14001:2004
- Flexibility to work outside of regular working hours
- Good organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Experience using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Analytical with the ability to identify and solve problems
- BSc. / National Vocational Certification in Mechanical Engineering
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.