The selected candidate will be required to ensure, the provision of adequate Electrical Power and Energy, to the organization by means of LNG powered Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Generating Plant. Primary responsibilities will include – efficient and reliable delivery of low and high voltage power to all users across the network, operating CHP generating plant in keeping with manufacturing recommendations and carrying out preventative maintenance at scheduled intervals.
Required Skills, Competencies & Qualifications:
- Advanced Knowledge of CHP generating plants
- Experience working with industrial standby generators
- Sound knowledge of photovoltaic generation systems
- Ability to create and update drawings of electrical panels and distribution network
- Knowledge of Jamaica’s Health & Safety regulations particularly in the area of electrical safety
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make good decision
- Good oral and written communications skills
- BSc. and/or Certification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in operating a Power Generation facility
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes to email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.