CranWATA Talk Up Yout’ 2017 Scholarships
1) Applicants must write a paragraph on why they are deserving of the CranWATA WOW Scholarship.
2) Entries must include your WOW Factor and how you intend to use the educational grant.
3) Entries must be no longer than 1,000 words, typed in Times New Roman size 12.
4) Applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment (current or future) to a secondary or tertiary institution.
5) Applicants must submit current academic standings, awards etc. and should be performing at a substantial level at the time of submission (passing all courses).
6) Applicants should have no present financial scholarship.
7) Scholarship must be used for academic or professional training from a certified organization.
8) Payment will be made directly to winner’s academic institution or training organization.
9) Applicants must be under the age of 26 years.
10) Entries along with application forms must be emailed to email@example.com.
11) Submissions must be received by Friday, October 20th.
12) Winners will be contacted* and announced on Saturday, October 27th.
Additional Judging Criteria
Entries will be evaluated on the following:
1) Your character (demonstrated with examples of compassion and hard work).
2) Your knowledge of and interest in the field you wish to enter (demonstrated through work, volunteering, and research).
3) Your experiences with leadership and/or diversity.
*Please note that there are no entry fees for this or any Wisynco Scholarship and you will not be required to pay to redeem scholarship.