The Wisynco Group of Companies is seeking to hire the services of a dynamic, driven individual to fill the role of Business Analyst. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Document and analyse present business processes using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis, task/time and workflow analysis
• Collect, analyse, understand and transmit the present and future business needs into detailed requirements definition documentation, plans and business processes.
• Understand and document present workflows, apply business process reengineering methodologies with an emphasis on maintaining controls while improving efficiencies and reducing paperwork and other elements of waste
• Present convincing analysis and obtain sign-off from client on specifications as needed.
• Provide the link between external customers and internal IT staff throughout the development lifecycle
• Successfully engage and manage multiple project initiatives simultaneously.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Support the Group‘s diverse technical business needs with a production and supply chain focus.
• Recommend change management initiatives aimed at process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development to achieve high-level business goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• IIBA-Certified Business Analyst Professional or PMI certification
• 5 plus years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• 2 years’ experience in warehousing, production or supply chain management
• Sound knowledge of MRP concepts and application
REQUIRED SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into business, application, and operational requirements.
• Results oriented with excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of individual inclusive of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Ability to effectively carry out duties and responsibilities in a professional and tactful manner.
• Possess facilitation, conflict resolution, communication and presentation skills.
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and resumes by
July 8, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only those candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted.